Although you should follow the instructions in your product owner’s manual, here is a brief overview on how to install a vent for your portable air conditioner using the included Window Snap Kit.
- Connect the exhaust hose(s) [D] to the back of the portable air conditioner [A].
- Remove the cap(s) from the window filler kit [B].
- Using the exhaust hose coupler(s) [C], connect the unattached end of the hose(s) to the window filler kit [B].
- Open your window, place the window filler kit [B] in the window and adjust the length, if necessary.
- Close the window onto the vent kit [B].
- Plug in your portable air conditioner and turn it on.
Want more information on venting? Please call our product experts at 1.800.297.6076.