It’s that time of year again, as the temperature starts to drop you’ll seek out ways to stay warm. Whether you rely solely on the heating system installed in your home or follow a supplemental heating strategy, it’s wise to know how to safely use a portable safety heater before you plug it in.
When used correctly, portable space heaters are not only safe to use, but they’re also great devices to help you safe money and energy usage. Unfortunately, every year we hear stories about people accidentally starting a fire because they didn’t use their space heater correctly.
To help you and your family stay both warm and safe, we’ve compiled a list of eighteen space heater safety tips in this easy-to-read infographic. Before you plug in your portable space heater this winter, make sure you read over our list of tips.
Spread the Word About Space Heater Safety:
To help you educate your friends and family on this important matter, we’ve made this Infographic available to use on your site. Simply copy and paste the code below onto your website.
- How to Prep Your Furnace for Winter
- Wall Heaters 101: Your Complete Guide
- 6 Tips to Save Money on Winter Heating Bills
- Supplemental Heating: The Easiest Way to Cut Energy Costs in the Fall & Winter
Latest posts by Jeff Flowers (see all)
- The Next Big Thing in Portable Air Conditioners: InvisiMist Technology - March 4, 2014
- 4 Different Types of Freezers and Their Best Uses - March 3, 2014
- 5 Things to Consider When Buying a Dehumidifier - February 26, 2014