Are you living in a space that doesn’t come equipped with a kitchen but you would spend a lot less money if you could just cook from home? Are you converting a portion of your home into an apartment or other living area but just don’t know how to equip the space with a kitchen without spending an arm and a leg?
In this day and age people have all different kinds of living arrangements that don’t necessarily cater to the typical idea of a kitchen; however, if you equip your space with the following items, you will be cooking in no time.
- Rice Cooker – This thing can cook way more than rice and takes up very little space. See our blog post on other recipes you can make with this cooker: Rice Cookers – Not Just for Making Rice Anymore
- Slow Cooker – Easily one of the best appliances for cooking convenience. Just see our blog post: Slow Cookers are Back in Style
- Multi-Function Cooker – These are best for small spaces since they serve multiple purposes as all-in-one machines. Check out our post on some of the best available: Saving Space with Multi-Function Cookers
Let us know in the comments how you save space in your small (or large) kitchen!
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- What is Relative Humidity? - May 3, 2013
- Win a $250 Visa Gift Card! It’s a Breeze Video Contest! - April 26, 2013
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Free wine! - March 26, 2013