Here at CompactAppliance, we know ice makers. We also know that as you look for that perfect match, you may have a few questions. We’re hoping to answer those questions even before you know what to ask.
Here are the most frequently asked questions we receive for undercounter ice makers, as well as their subsequent answers.
- Do I need a water line for my built-in ice maker?
- How do I install an undercounter ice maker?
- What type of ice do built-in ice machines make?
- What is the difference between ice production capacity and ice storage capacity?
- Do I need to use a water filter with my undercounter ice machine?
- Do I need a drain for my undercounter ice maker?
- What should I consider when shopping for an undercounter ice maker?
- How do I clean and maintain my undercounter ice maker?
- Should I use a gravity drain or a pump drain with my built-in ice maker?
- Can I use my undercounter ice maker in the garage?
- Do I need a special plug or dedicated power line to run my ice maker?