Adding a portable heat is a smart and economical solution, and our Learning Center will help you determine which types of heaters are right for you.
Start Your Research Here:
- Space Heater Safety
- Infrared Heating – How is it Different?
- Supplemental Heating: Cost and Energy Savings
- Vornado Vortex Action Heaters & Circulators
- 4 Popular Types of Fireplaces for Small Living Spaces
- 4 Types of Space Heaters & Their Ideal Locations
Latest ArticlesSee All ▸
- 4 Benefits of Baseboard Heaters - For many homeowners, keeping themselves and their family warm during the cold winter months is a priority. Relying on a central heating system will work when it comes to works at keeping your home warm, but it can also be expensive and very inefficient. We’ve previously discussed the benefits of implementing a supplemental heating strategy, ... Read More
- How to Install A Tankless Water Heater - Now that you have selected your tankless water heater, the time has to come to install it in your home or office. Proper installation and maintenance of your water heater can optimize its energy efficiency. Proper installation depends on many factors. These factors include fuel type, climate, local building code requirements, and safety issues, especially ... Read More
- Infrared Heaters 101: Your Complete Guide - For many families, winter is a frigid time of year, full of extreme weather and very low temperatures. Unfortunately, the cost of heating your home using your central air can be rather expensive, especially when you think about all the empty rooms that you’re paying to keep warm, yet aren’t using. These extra energy costs ... Read More